West Wallsend Workers Club will be RE-OPENING on Tuesday, 12 Oct at 10am!
We will be operating in accordance with the NSW Government Roadmap and until December 1 entry to the Club will be under the following conditions:
• Anyone over 16 must be fully vaccinated OR hold a medical exemption certificate.
• People under the age of 16 who are not fully vaccinated must be with a fully vaccinated member of their household.
• A digital vaccination certificate, immunisation history, or a hard copy of a medical exemption (contraindication certificate) from a medical practitioner MUST be shown upon entry.
• Masks will remain mandatory for indoors except when seated drinking or eating.
• Masks are not required outdoors.
Ham Raffles will commence 3 November, Friday Night Raffle will return 5 November and the Courtesy Bus will recommence in a limited capacity from 3 November.
Please contact the Club on 49532920 for current information on trading hours. These will continue to change with our return to ‘normal’ trading and the easing of restrictions.