WE ARE BACK!
Due to the recent easing of restrictions allowing for the limited opening of clubs, we are pleased to announce that we are currently open the following hours:
Monday, 9:30am to 6:30pm
Tuesday, 9:30am to 7:30pm
Wednesday, 9:30am to 8:30pm
Thursday 9:30am to 8:30pm
Friday 9:30am to 11pm
Saturday 9:30am to 8:30pm
Sunday 10:00am to 7:30pm
Reeds by the Creek will be open for lunch and dinner Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 11:30am to 2pm and dinner 5pm to 8pm, dinner only on Saturday and lunch only on Sunday. Bookings are required on certain days so please check out their Facebook page for more up to date info.
As always, our top priority will be the safety and welfare of our members, staff and the community. To allow for reopening, clubs have agreed to some very strict conditions. Visiting your Club moving forward will look very different to visits of the past. Please be respectful and adhere to directions given by staff as they are only doing what is required to allow us to operate.
Conditions of Entry
- Admittance numbers will be limited, as will movement within the building.
- We are required by the government to record the details of all visitors including name, address and phone number.
- We will be required to symptom screen all patrons upon entry which may require contactless temperature checking. Any patrons displaying symptoms will be denied entry. If you are unwell or have any symptoms of illness you MUST STAY HOME.
- Social distancing must be adhered to, especially where patrons are not members of the same household. Patrons must be seated. Standing in groups mingling is not allowed. Please ensure you follow directions on signage and floor stickers. Furniture will be arranged in a way that is compliant with social distancing and may not be moved.
- We ask patrons to remain focused on hygiene practices by washing hands and sanitising regularly. Sanitising stations will be set up around the Club for use. We will have a dedicated COVID marshal who will be available for cleaning and monitoring patron activity.
- Comply with any request to relocate to another area so that room patron limits are not exceeded.
During this stage of reopening there will be limited promotions and raffles, no bingo or entertainment will be held and the courtesy bus will not run.
Please remember; we are required by law to obtain your identification, name, address and phone number to comply with government regulations. Also, be aware it is a condition of entry that you maintain social distancing and follow the directions of staff.